Friday 13 May 2016

Meet the Blogger

Hi! I'm Jemina (no that's not a typo, it really is JemiNa not JemiMa). I'm from England. I'm a feminist and I use the pronouns she/her.  I'm a football fan and avid West Ham United supporter, I live in South East England, and I am an advocate for the Oxford comma(!) 
Here's a recent picture of me that I actually don't actively hate:



I've always aspired to set up a blog so that I could have something to express my creativity. It's exam season at the moment so recently I feel like I have only been revising (or pretending to revise), and I haven't done a single artistic thing.

So, that's why I have finally managed to set up my own blog after a long time of posting only on Instagram. I'll mainly be uploading reviews of certain products or pretty photos that I've taken. Or maybe I'll just write arbitrary rants about life in general, who knows?


I have two dogs who are just so cuddly and fun: Jessie and Ori. Jessie is a Border Terrier and we've had her since she was a puppy. Ori is a Jackawawa (Jack Russell x Chihuahua) and we rescued him from Battersea Dogs Home last July. A lot of my posts will probably feature at least one of these dogs because they love having their photos taken - I will probably do several posts with evidence pertaining to this!

One thing about me personally and not just my dogs is that I love bands. It started with The Saturdays in 2008 and from there I was incontrollable. One Direction, 5SOS and All Time Low are probably my three favourite bands and Halsey is my favourite artist. However, in the last few months I have been so busy studying that I have had a minimal amount of time to fangirl over them. Maybe that's for the best...

Anyway, if you want to contact me with any questions or whatever else, you can leave a comment or use the contact form in the sidebar and I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can.

That's it for this post I guess, so I should probably say thank you for reading this and hopefully you'll check out my future posts!

-Jemina xo


No comments:

Post a Comment