Tuesday 31 May 2016

Powder Sunglasses Review

Hiya!

I haven't published anything for a while because I've been extraordinarily overwhelmed with exams and revision. Bleugh.

But anyway, I am extremely excited for summer, and I recently decided to get some gorgeous sunglasses from Powder. A great pair of sunnies is an essential for summer, and I am so happy with this pair! They sell a wide range of accessories for all of the seasons, so they can cater to your every need!


These sunglasses are called 'Britt', they cost £20 and you can buy them directly from here, where they come in three different varieties: cream, mocha, and tortoiseshell. My sunglasses are in the colour mocha. They are so cute and I cannot wait until it is summer, so that it will be socially acceptable for me to wear them all the time!

The website is good too, it can be a little tricky to navigate but as long as you select that you are 'mail order customers' then it's simple (unless you're a wholesale customer, in that case click 'wholesale')! The customer service was great, I communicated with a lovely member of their team. I also received a handwritten note in my parcel, which I adore. Also, it arrived incredibly quickly, and was packaged in a lot of bubblewrap, which is always fun!

Powder don't just sell sunglasses though, they sell hats, scarves, (adorable) socks, and the sparkliest jewellery I've seen! They sell a great range of quality products and I'll most likely be ordering from them sometime in the future. They are a quintessentially British brand and they sell the greatest accessories.


Click here to join the 'Powder Party', where you will be able to get free delivery on all UK orders, seasonal discount codes, access to exclusive competitions, giveaways, previews of future collections and so much more!

Don't forget to follow their InstagramTwitterFacebook, and Pinterest. To buy products from them, go to their website.

- Jemina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment