Wednesday 29 June 2016

How To Take Photos Underwater

The SwimCell Waterproof Phone Case is amazing! It allows you to use your phone as normal when you're underwater.


Because I only wanted to use this for my phone, I chose the standard phone size case, which cost £13.97. I chose the colour blue for my case but there's a few other colour/pattern options for you to choose from. You can buy it direct from the SwimCell website or you can get it slightly cheaper from Amazon.

All SwimCell cases are tested, but I wanted to test it myself for peace of mind. So I just put a bit of cardboard inside the case, locked it and submerged in the sink for a while. When I took it out, the cardboard was completely dry, so I now feel safe putting my phone in the case.

I was pretty surprised at how well this case actually works. You can do anything on your phone whilst still being underwater, not just take photos.

It may sound kinda pricey, but I can assure you that it is worth it! You could buy a cheaper one but it won't protect your phone as well as the SwimCell case. Also, this case is made of great quality material that won't break. When I am using this SwimCell case, I am confident that my phone is safe.

I am so excited to go on holiday and use this case to take awesome underwater photos in the ocean! I will be posting photos on my Instagram as well as a post on here.

-Jemina xo


1 comment: