Monday 1 August 2016

August Recommendations

It's starting to feel more like summer now that it is finally warm and sunny. Here are my recommendations for this month, full of things that I'll be using on my holidays!


1. A cute makeup bag. This is essential for travelling, as you're going to need your favourite beauty products on hand at all times, and the bag needs to be pretty too! That's why I love this canvas bag from Nails Inc, which has the slogan "I'm a heart breaker, not a nail breaker" in glittery gold writing. And one of my favourite things about this is that the lining is an amazingly bright shade of pink!

2. I have frustratingly frizzy hair so any frizz taming serum is a must have for me. Out of all the different products that I've tried, the John Frieda Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum is my favourite! This serum eliminates frizz, protects your hair from humidity and heat, smoothes, hydrates and tames the hair. It best suits coarse and frizzy hair, so it is the perfect product for me!


3. For anyone who's going to be swimming this summer, I highly recommend that you ge ta SwimCell Waterproof Case, which enables you to use your phone underwater. You can take pictures, send messages and use your apps as normal, and it is 100% waterproof so your phone is totally protected! If you're not the type of person who goes swimming, you can just use this case to go on your phone in the bath or shower. I love watching my favourite shows whilst relaxing in the bath!


4. If you're going abroad, your can get a super cute pastel passport cover so that you stand out from the crowd! I love this pastel coloured case from Amazon, it's so adorable, and fits perfectly on a UK passport. Also, it's not only stylish, it's practical too. The cover protects your passport so that it doesn't get damaged. And the fact that it is so pretty, you'll be less likely to misplace it. Maybe you'll also be noticed as being so stylish and enjoy numerous upgrades and perks at the airport (that's how it works, right?)!
5. Finally, you're going to need a signature summer scent. My personal choice would be Sex On The Beach by The Library of Fragrance, which is an amazing fruity fragrance, making it perfect for those relaxed summer days. it's such a versatile cologne, so you can use it in any situation. Whether it's the beach, a party or just for chilling at home, this perfume has got you covered this summer! Additionally, The Library of Fragrance has a vast array of scents of any time, any season and any event! You can check out their range on their website.

I hope you all have an amazing summer and I hope that you enjoyed my August recommendations.
- Jemina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment