Sunday 26 February 2017

London Fashion Week Festival

Hi,

On Friday I was lucky enough to attend London Fashion Week Festival, thanks to The Blogger Programme! For those of you that don't really know what it is, it's the consumer event that follows London Fashion Week. I was upgraded to a LUXE ticket, which was an amazing experience!


With my LUXE ticket, I had priority access to the whole event as well as access to the gorgeous LUXE Lounge and prosecco bar. Whilst I was in the LUXE Lounge, Lucy Walker (Glamour's fashion editor) gave an incredible talk about the trends that she's seen at NYFW and LFW, such as shirts, sportswear, teeny tiny bags, and unnecessarily oversized bags.

Inside the venue, there were so many brands to shop. All products were at exclusive insider prices, with my own private LUXE till point so that I could avoid the queues! Made In Chelsea's Rosie Fortescue and Hugo Taylor were there, selling their respective collections.

The trend catwalk with Avenue 32 was great. They showcased trends such as lovely micro florals. They also focused on ruffles and off-shoulder looks. With my LUXE ticket, I got to sit front row!


I also got an exclusive tote bag designed by the one and only Vivienne Westwood, which was filled with amazing goodies from Garnier, Maybelline, label.m, Urban Fruit, Propercorn, and so many more!

Overall, it was an amazing experience; I cannot wait for LFWF again in September!
-Jemina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment