Tuesday 3 January 2017

Happy New Year

The general consensus is that 2016 has been a pretty rubbish year: celebrity deaths, Brexit, and Trump. Despite all of this, my year was pretty great. I passed my exams, I went to Venice, I started college, and I was happy! My 2016 was a hundred times better than my 2015, and I'm looking forward to 2017.


My first resolution is to be more active on my blog. I'm a huge procrastinator, and it usually means that I never finish or upload my blog posts. I have a few unfinished Christmas posts in my drafts that will have to wait until next year! So overall, I'm going to procrastinate less and get things done. Although this doesn't seem to be going so well because I am posting this three days later than I had originally planned! Oh well...

I also am going to try to drink more water. My skin has been a mess so I'm gonna try and improve it naturally. I'm hoping that drinking more water will relieve my fatigue and raise my mood.

Resolution number three is to revise more, and revise properly! I've been quite lazy with revision over 2016, and I have some more major exams coming up in 2017 so this is super important for me.

Anyway, I wish all of you the best for 2017.
- Jemina XO

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to what 2017 brings for you! I definitely need to start drinking more water too. I'm glad 2016 treated you well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how positive this is! Congratulations on a wonderful 2016 and I hope you have an even better 2017 X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these resolutions! Some great ones and I really hope you achieve them all, I wish you all the best for 2017!

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolutions, I need to be more active on my blog this year too

    ReplyDelete